- Facility is open to the Public - See hours and admissions for current times.
- Dates Open – See hours and admissions for current dates.
- Groups ideally shall consist of at least 10 people.
- A minimum of two weeks in advance is required to schedule a tour. Students:
- Adults $5.00, Children 17 and Under Free
- May be limited in climbing the tower
- May be limited on climbing the tower at the discretion of the tower guide
Fee - $5.00 per person payable at the time of reservation. The fee will be refunded if the tour is cancelled two (2) weeks before the reservation date.
Non Local Groups (Such as Elderhostel):
Fee - $5.00 per person payable at the time of reservation. The fee will be refunded if the tour is cancelled two (2) weeks before the tour reservation date.
Bus Tours and other Commercial Tours:
Fee - $5.00 per person payable and is non refundable. A count will be taken when the tour arrives and the tour company fee will be charged to reflect the extra tour members.
- Lighthouse Keeper’s House (Museum)
- Museum is open to visitors
- 2nd floor closed to visitors (Private Residence)
- Basement closed to visitors
- The lighthouse keeper’s house (museum) is NOT wheelchair accessible.